Saturday, September 02, 2006

Some cool things!

OK.

Here's a list of a few things that have happened from my last entry.

Let's see, let's see. I won free tickets to the MercyMe concert in Anaheim. I now get to come up with some type of contest or something to give them out, as I already bought some tickets for the event. That is going to be fun.

What else. My girlfriend's birthday is this weekend. So it's cool.

My elbow pain has started to decrease. However, my knee is starting to kill me.

And now the big one. Now the whole world can now know that I am engaged. Yeah. Many of the blog readers here already know that I am engaged. However, some don't. This is for all y'all who don't know.

We are getting married. It'll happen next summer.

Yeah! So, for now, that's all. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Mendoza said...

I better be seeing an invitation in the Mail. Unless Im living in England by then I will understand.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home