Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What? Where am I?

Zooomr :: PICT0772

So, if you look at the dates, the last blog entry I put in has been about a week ago.

Dang. This pause from the guy who would blog three times a day. What's up?

Let's see...LAN party from Friday to Sunday. Sunday night, was tired from the weekend. Took part in a American Pie marathon anyway. Monday night, went to Miguel's with the woman and her sibling/in-law/cousins. Tuesday...saw a screening of Gridiron Gang (which, I will talk about later, is a damn good movie). My computer still sits in pieces in my room, waiting for me to reconnect everything. That brings us to today--the grilled chicken daily deal sandwich at Subway day.

OK. Now you're all caught up.

Gridiron Gang. Great movie. It seems to have a little bit of everything. Think Crash meets Stand and Delivery meets The Longest Yard meets (sheesh) Remember the Titans. It was good. I remember last week sort of giving a review about how movies abiding the underdog formula has to be good by nature. This one was good on its own. Watch it. It's visceral. To add, it's based on a true story.

This Thursday, I've got a screening of Wicker Man to watch.

Also, stick around. This weekend, I *might* have something to announce on this here blog.

Lastly, check out my friend's blog, Paxoo. It's the something-to-think-about blog.

technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home