Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wickham, Wicker, and Elbow

No, that's not a name of a new country band (though, in retrospect, it sounds like it would be).

Last night, the girlfriend and I went to Maranatha Chapel to meet up with Alicia for Bible study. We were presented with a great performance by Phil Wickham, who Alicia and I are going to see in October. While his CD sounds really good, listening to him live, doing exactly what I would think he would do on worship songs--it was great. He sounds good.

Tonight, I had plans to go see the Wicker Man. It looks cool and I was excited when I was given tickets to see a screening for free. However, seeing it tonight has a few things going against it.

  1. It's in Mira Mesa. About 30 minutes north of my house.
  2. It starts at 10:00 PM. This, after I have been deprived of sleep all week and am still recovering from the LAN party.
  3. My elbow.

Yep, my elbow. For the first time in my whole life, I am actually showing signs of repetitive strain (stress) injury. The LAN party and my job--they are all participating in taking its toll on my elbow. And my wrist, but not as bad.

Dude, it sucks. I mean, I am taking my four hour vicodin doses in order to type. How do I blog after my prescription depletes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home