Thursday, August 24, 2006

28 October 2006--you know where I'll be.

- - - ( INO Records ) - - -

Yeah--MercyMe is coming to town. While not exactly San Diego, if MercyMe comes to Anaheim, southern California becomes "my town."

So far, Alicia and I have a pair of tickets to see them. Plus, they are not the typical cheap seats, either. We splurged on this one. If you are interested in buying some tickets, you should go to the Ticketmaster. Or, you can buy the tickets that I have and let me bid on some crazy premium auction seats that also benefit the Go Foundation. Or, you can bid on those seats, too--when they become available for Anaheim. They are awesome live. Plus, they are touring with Audio Adrenaline and San Diego local, Phil Wickham (bro, where were you last night--I thought you were going to be at Maranatha).

To check out my MercyMe pictures at concerts I've attended, see my esp2002.com MercyMe gallery page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home