Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Naprosyn rocks the house.

So I am running into my usual bi-monthly bouts with arthritic pain. My ankle and foot are swollen, so much so that the usually quite oversized and loose Crocs that adorn said foot actually is too tight.

I have lived with this pain for several years. I remember back in college, taking 18 Advil pills in one sitting while laying back at a friends house. His mom was looking at me like--whoa, you better not be overdosing and dying on my couch. Then sometime in 2004, my doctor introduced me to Naprosyn. 1 pill every so often, and I am good. Well, at least can tolerate it a little more. Sometimes I take two.

This morning, I took two and the pain is sort of going away. I fear, however, when my body begins to get used to it and I no longer feel the benefits of Naprosyn. What do I do? Vicodin doesn't seem to work as well on this. And all this presription drug try-outs seem to be messing around with el'kidney.

Any recommendations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home