Monday, September 25, 2006

It's what's for dinner.

Another nice weekend. Hung out with Billifer again on Friday after a quick jaunt to various Fashion Valley stores. I got to touch an actual Mitchell & Ness Cooperstown throwback Padres jersey. There was a wedding shower/luau that I went to on Saturday. I got to play a perverted toilet paper/fly swatter game in front of a large room of Filipinos. After that, I was preparing for a weekend up at my parent's house, where I could possibly learn how to cook Thai food and go for a bike ride.

I ended up not cooking Thai food or going on a bike ride. Instead, I watched development on the Bering Strait bridge and saw a group of A-list actors (Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey, Dylan McDermott, and possibly LL Cool J) screw up their career cache by partaking in a movie with Justin Timberlake. It's called Edison Force. The movie was straight to DVD and is possibly worth the rental just to see excellent actors mail their performances in. Also watched The Wild (eh) and Lucky Number Slevin (pretty good).

What I ate this weekend:

  1. Banana Coconut Frappucino
  2. Unlimited french fries
  3. Bleu cheese hamburger
  4. Chinese fried rice
  5. Stir fry
  6. Tons of filipino food at the luau
  7. Clam chowder
  8. Uno burger with cheddar and bacon
  9. More french fries

Now I am just waiting for a nutritionist to leave a comment about wanting to do studies on my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home