Thursday, September 21, 2006

What's going down, my homies?

It appears to be a fairly slow day for me. I finally got my beta of Office 2007 Technical Refresh working with my PDA and running properly. After the first hour or so of slow performance, and--oh yeah--not being able to open any of my documents, I finally figured out what was up. It seems that my antivirus (circa 2002) does not support the technical refresh of beta office software supposedly coming out the first quarter of next year. Go figure.

Anyhow, I solved that simply by disabling the Office Protect feature.

What else, what else. Oh yeah, I had this dream where I was losing all this weight and I was having a hard time getting used to my look. I was goofy looking. Probably bouncing around in a bubblegum ball the size of a chair in a weird pink (pink, as in a comedic look inside a human's lungs kind of pink) didn't help. Anyhow, point is that I was skinny. That was strange.

I also watched the Padres game last night. I was bummed to see David Wells not win his first game back this season. We lost, yes, but are still first place in the NL West. The Dodger's lost, too--which was good.

OK. I'm about out of steam. Till the next time.


Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home