Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A special treat

I just read a particular blog that I find quite funny. I decided I would share it with you. It's from Toot's Mcgee's blog (tootsmcgee.blogspot.com).

Enjoy:

so i just went to the bathroom, and i looked in the mirror. i noticed that i had incorrectly buttoned my shirt. now the sad part is, i'm wearing a polo shirt. there's like 3 buttons.

THREE BUTTONS.

who can't button a polo shirt? and i'm only buttoning ONE. and it's the bottom button. the part where the shirt starts to split for the buttons helps guide you in buttoning your shirt. feel for the lowest button and put it through the lowest hole. simple, right? well this dee-dee-dee decided to put the middle button through the lowest hole. so my incorrect buttoning had created a bump. kinda like when you sit down and your pants bunch up at the crotch to create something that looks like a "special appendage." well i decided to name the bump i had craeted with my polo shirt. i'm going to call it "button boob."

technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home