Friday, August 11, 2006

What I'd Rather Be Doing on a Friday

Zooomr :: PICT3252-1

I have a wedding to attend this weekend--which will be cool. The air outside is of the nice and warm sort. My pool needs water, and more importantly, me--swimming in it. I also am waiting for a phone call from a guy who will give me an estimate on removing the acoustic on my ceiling. There are a ton of games I want to play (Godfather on my PC and NBA Streets 3 on the PS2). I also need to charge my cellphone and shuffle some songs on the iPod. Shopping at Costco to get more of the morning shake things that are supposed to help you lose weight but instead do nothing. I also need to play with the guinea pig and find out what happened to my other digital SLR battery.

But I don't mind doing any of these things.

I need to go and do these things. You see, my real weekends begins at 3:46PM on working Fridays. That's when I am rolling the windows on my car down, sitting with my hands on the wheel and some loud music stuck in traffic pondering what I should do first.

Weekend...hurry up and get here.

Blogged with Flock

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Mendoza said...

Get that nasty thing out of your mouth. I hope your girlfriend made you wash out your mouth with a ton of mouthwash.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home