Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bye Jen!

Zooomr :: PICT3667

So my favorite band was performing this past weekend at Harvest Crusade in Anaheim--not too far from where we live (well, I suppose it's all relative, it is two hours away. I guess it all depends on how far you would travel...for instance, I wouldn't see Sean Paul if he were playing in my backyard). And everyone knows that they are my absolute favorite band. So was the concert cool or what?

Actually, I didn't go.

I hung out with my friend who is leaving for the Bay area and ate with her friends and shared in some literary banter with others. Also, I had some Pad Tai noodles that were a smidge spicier than expected. I also got to show her my Bubba Gump shirt with a picture of a boat with her name on it (her name is Jen).

And it works out, too. Harvest Crusade saves video archives of the entire event on the internet. So I will watch that later.

But for now, Jen--we'll all miss you when you leave. Remember to write us and send us pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home