Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I haven't even gone to a Padres game yet.

Zooomr :: PICT1491

So, as you can easily (!) tell from the picture above, I have gone to a baseball game. In fact, it was the Giants game up in San Francisco. Do I live there? No. But I decided to go to a game there. Are the Giant's first place in our division? No. That would be my favorite team, the San Diego Padres.

Wait a minute.

So, I would drive across our state (the long way, mind you) to see a Giant's game? To add, I haven't even gone to a Padres game this season.

That's all about to change. Oh yes, I will see the Padres and Arizona game where they are giving away little bobble-heads. Yes!

OK. I went to the Giant's game because I've never been to Pacbell SBC AT&T Park. Well, I've never been inside. I just stood outside one rainy night to see it in person when I went up last year. I wanted to go inside, so that's why my girlfriend and I went.

Man, I want a chicken sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home