Monday, July 31, 2006

Weekend in review.

Well, now that the "blog the most this weekend" is over, and I won, it allows me to look back at things I would have hoped to do this weekend.

Let's review. While the girlfriend was gone this weekend, I said I was going to do the following:

- Blog to win the contest.
- Play video games.
- Watch awesome movies that she won't.
- Work on the adventure website.
- Swimming.

I did blog. In fact, I won the contest. It was cool, too, as there was a ton of interesting things I did this weekend.

Play video games. Hell yeah, I played video games. Really cool thing, I beat Matrix: Path of Neo. If you don't know, it's the best game out of the entire Matrix series. You essentially play the entire trilogy (even parts from the gaps, that Animatrix tries to cover). It also allowed me to better understand what happened in all the talkie parts of the third movie (which I liked the least because of all the talking). As far as game play, it seemed pretty easy, up until the French man levels. That's when it got lame. After those levels (which was about an hour), it got better again. Then when you thought it was over, you get a little blurb from the creators of the trilogy, the Wachowski brothers. They rewrite the ending of the movie to make it more game friendly. Eh. But at least I beat the game.

Watch movies? Saw the Ringer again with Jeff. He came down and we wanted to see Miami Vice, but it wasn't playing at a time convenient to us, so we went to my house and put in a DVD.

Work on the website? Yep. Pretty much completed the infrastructure. Now we need to work on the PHP back end, but at least the framework is up. CSS is nice.

Swimming. Nope. It was slightly chilly this weekend (which was a welcome weather occurance, as I'd hate to be stuck in my warm ass office with a huge computer putting out all those BTUs). Plus, it's not as fun when you swim solo.



technorati tags:, , , ,

Blogged with Flock

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come you don't have a link to my blog at the side yet? i've got 3 for yours. come on. at least give the loser (me) some recognition. =)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home