Friday, July 28, 2006

Good ice cream for lactose-intolerant people doesn't exist.

Zooomr :: PICT0612

So my girlfriend bought some floor tickets for a really great concert in Anaheim in October. It's for MercyMe, AudioAdrenaline, and Phil Wickham. At least I hope Phil Wickham is going to be there. Apparently he's touring with MM and AudioA, but on ticketmaster.com, it doesn't mention him for that event.

He better be there.

But at least MercyMe and AudioA are going to be sick^!

For those of you that know me, you know this is going to be an excellent concert--almost as good as the MercyMe and Jeremy Camp on in March 2005.

Interestingly, I am going to this with another friend. The girlfriend will be in LA that weekend. It's still going to be cool.

She did ask about bringing cameras. They said that only non-professional cameras are allowed. Whatever that means. I have a digital SLR I want to bring--I hope they don't freak out.

At any rate: spthealien: 3; tootsmcgee: 1. Hehe.



^Sick, used in this context, means excellent; gratifying to the utmost degree.

Blogged with Flock

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Hawk said...

Hey, thanks for hosting your photo on Zooomr!

Best,

Tom

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home