Tuesday, July 25, 2006

But I use Google (with text that follows that has nothing to do with the title)

Hello, all. Just another text ping to the blog. This was a hot weekend. I did go swimming. Just another instance for another near-300 pound man to take off his shirt outside. But oh well. It was nice and cool in the pool.

We avoided the craziness that is Comic-Con and worked on the yard. Plus, I did buy a present for one of my friend's wedding. That was at least the reason I told myself to get out of the house. BB&B turned out to be a nice air-conditioned store with plenty of chairs.

OK. Well, I will be at Shelter Island this Wednesday evening for a photo shoot of downtown with the rest of the gang from San Diego DSLR club. Come by for some photo shooting fun.

I took this picture last weekend at the Giants game.

technorati tags:, , , , , , , ,

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home