Thursday, July 13, 2006

Can't wait for the weekend, Nagle, and cool things on a website.

I am so done with this week.

My back hurts from sitting in this friggin chair from designing networks to typing and talking on the phone with solution providers. Argh.

I can't wait for the weekend.

A nice long drive up the coast of California with the one I love. No work involved there. Just her presence, some cameras, great views, cold drinks, and some music. Sunroof open and sunset off in the distance.

That will be nice.

Anyway...I read an article on Matt Nagle in Wired. Really amazing stuff. Google him. It's a crazy foray into cybernetics. He's a C4 quadriplegic who's spine had been severed during a fight with a convict. Doctors have put in his brain a microchip that is allowing him to operate basic motion using a prosthetic arm. Wish him the best.

On to another topic.

My good friend Alfred is getting married (yay!). But, while cool, there's something else I am going to discuss on this blog entry--his wedding website.

He actually has created, using PHP, a database keeping track of the attendees. Hey--it saves some stamps. What's crazy is the field he has populated. If you are lucky enough to be invited, then you can experience this. If not, too bad. It's really quite cool.

Well--that's all for now. I will be sure to put up a few pictures after the weekend.

Blogged with Flock

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Mendoza said...

Maybe if you cry and plead that you need it and you can't live without it they may send you a case.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home