Monday, June 26, 2006

Lame

Today is lame. I am at work, and my nose is stuffed up--like some type of cold. It is lame because it is summer time. Who gets colds in friggin' triple digits? Anyway, if you are reading this, which is amazing, because then you would be the only person probably reading this little known blog, then know that you are appreciated. I want to hug you until your little eyes bug out of your sockets.

I read earlier today about this tip on a quick and frugal bedroom tip (I have the weirdest portal page). Anyhow, here's a paraphrase. To change the look of a room, use bed sheets as curtains and find creative things to use pillowcases for. Yeah. That's a quick and cheap way to change your room from it's current state into an even lamer state.

Lameness is abounding.

Much love.

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home